Followers

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Confidence Goes Up and Down..

It is really hard to believe you are actually beautiful in this society. I have had problems myself so I know how hard it can be. I used to go on little "healthy spree's" because I wanted to be skinnier and i thought that if i lost just 'a bit of weight' that i would have more self confidence and that I would look good. I would hide out in my room and stretch and do sit-ups and then i would eat like salads and fruits almost all day. also i always try to wear baggy clothes because i think I am really fat :( but whenever i say that to people they just say the usual 'you are not fat! u are soo pretty!!!' which isnt true I actually have a slight 'potbelly' which i really hate. Also, did you notice how my mouth is shut in all the pictures i posted before?? that is because my teeth are really ugly and all spacy... I think i go in and out of little symptoms of maybe becoming someone with an eating disorder. because i also used to smile real big whenever i weighed myself and i was even a pound lighter.

I think i'm better now, but now i try to wear stuff tht 'makes me look skinnier' or i wear tight shirts under baggy or regular shirts so i dont look fat. I really want to stop this.. i mean im kind of mentally strong.. but i just need support! do you guys have any advice or experience stories tht might help me?

2 comments:

  1. I struggle with the same thing.
    Actually, a little more intense,
    but yah.
    I am 5'3 and weigh 106, but I used to be 5'2" 97 Ilbs. and that bugs me
    I mean, I guess it was something I had to change, and I did, but now wish I could go back....

    Ugh, when I find a cure I'll let you know

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes it worse when THAT girl calls me ugly...

    ReplyDelete