Followers

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

UGHH~~~!!

school is just going wonderful right now xD (not) I can't wait until the weekend already, and it is only tuesday! My sister got back from Guatemala yesterday at 1:00Am though, so it has been pretty exciting. She got me a couple of presents while she was there. She got me this mini kangaroo backpack, an awesome bracelet, a tank top (it is actually quite tight... but i dont want to mention that...) and my favorite gift over all, A really cool flowy purple scarf thingy!! I love it sooo much!!!!

Also I have been going through alot of things -cough-girlthings-cough- lately and I'm getting really confused... So if any of you are girls who could possibly give me advice please email me
theneverlandescapee@gmail.com

also tomorrow I have to do partner dancing in gym (luckily we can pick our partners and of course I'm gonna be partners with a girl!!) dont call me immature but i just think it would be embarrassing to dance with a guy in my class because alot of other people think i would like him , and also I don't really know any of the guys that well. I'm really dreading the dancing though because I'm horrible at the different steps but luckily I'm partenering up with a girl who is my friend so hopefully she will understand!!!

Also this guy in my class has been acting weird around me lately and I dont know, just really nice, Maybe hes just a nice person but I'm not sure.

- bye!!

p.s please don't judge me about my 'girliness' in this post because I mean its not my fault im a girl in middle school and even though I'm not actually super girly I'm still gonna talk about stuff girls talk about. So if any of you guys comment on this saying that you are un-comfortable with what i said in this post I will promise to make a warning in the title of the post if it is about 'girly stuff' but if nobody says it offends them then i will just keep posting random stuff like this xD Bye everyone, and have a good night/day/afternoon!!!!

4 comments:

  1. So, does that mean it's okay if I email u? I always like permission. I love dancing, even if I stink. I dance with anyone I can get my hands on LOL. Poor victims.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY GAL!

    You have been following my blog, The Fork In The Path.
    Its playing up on me and won't let me post, so I would be really happy if you could follow my other blog, LISTEN, instead!
    Pretty please? With Eward Cullen on top?

    loves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. edward cullen?? how could i turn that down!! ok i will follow!!

    ReplyDelete