Followers

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Life Isn't as simple as It Seems...

No matter how well you no somebody you never know the full extent of how bad their life is... I have opened up more on this blog then I have told some of my best friends. Nobody (except a select few) out of my friends really know about my healthy "spree's".

Also I want to talk about my New blog title 'Fake Happiness Doesn't Cure Everything' recently i suddenly just felt sad. One of my friends told me to 'just be happy' and not to be 'down in the dumps' I understand she was trying to help. But I realized that if i did just act 'happy' then it would be fake happiness and I would just be hiding my REAL emotions. Also i want to make a point clear, i admit i am emotional (which many people say 'emo' for short) but I am not just labelling myself with 'that' labal its just that its true that I am emotional, but i am happy alot too. so unless when you say 'ur emo' by meaning ur emotional and it is not an insult then you just dont call me emo at all.

Next Topic:
I have also been having trouble lately with how I feel. My friendships and other junk like that have been balancing very dangerously. I am border-line sad all the time. Which really bugs me, because i know that if one more sad/upsetting thing happens at school then i will start crying (i dont like it when my whole school -which is a small community- sees me crying) so i really wish something would happen at home or i could just force myself to cry so that all the tiny things dont just come out all at once... That might seem 'emo' to you in the bad defintion of emo , but i literally believe that atleast one other person feels this way.

Encouraging quote for the week:
'no matter how bad your life is there is always a poor sap worse off then you.'
-anoymonous

1 comment:

  1. Well, here's a saying that may help. Things alwasy get worse and worse, til' they finally get better. And yes i agree, life is NOT simple. I hope things get better for you!

    ReplyDelete