Followers

Monday, February 9, 2009

School is just so annoying!

I know that my school is really good and i will be able to get in 'all the best colleges' but my school just has alot of work and C- are like a passing grade, and it is really hard to get A's especially in my worst subjects. But my parents won't let me switch schools. I really want to go to a school that is normal because right now I'm learning or reading stuff people do in college. It also really upsets me because my parents expect me to do good in this school. But i just hate it here... I mean i like most of the teachers and it is a small school so there is an awesome close community but the pressure is just too much... UGHH I just really want to go to a regular school...

2 comments:

  1. Oh. Well, sounds like u must b really smart! Regular public schools r BORING!!!! I sit donw in all my classess and learn what i already know/ or already learned last year. And i learn things really fast which makes things even BORINGER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally get what u mean...I go to an all girls school and we do college SAT spelling words, and high school math. I want to go to Harvard Law school so I have to do well in school(of course!) I have always gone to a private school so I have no clue what it is like to go to a public school! We can suffer together...although I do appreciate the education...I also am a big Twilight Saga fan! Luvs Me!

    ReplyDelete