Followers

Monday, January 19, 2009

An Aggravating girl..

There is this very aggravating girl Who always logs off whenever she gets uncomfortable when I'm talking to her online. I mean I understand that if she gets annoyed she does have the right to just log off, but when I'm critisizing her, they are things she needs to know. Like I told her that she doesn't even know the definition of mean. She avoided a kid and, talked behind the persons back to not be friends with the kid anymore. When I decided that she was being a bad person I broke off our friendship. But when I did it I apologized and worried if I hurt her feelings. But she still says I was very mean at doing so. I have been trying to tell her important stuff, like how she cant just swear at someone for no reason. She is going to lose more friends if she continues acting this way. I know by this point her descisions are not my choice or my problem to fix, its just that she is such a spoiled horrible person. I know if she would just listen to my reasoning and try to be a bit nicer, that she would be such a wonderful person.

No comments:

Post a Comment