Followers

Sunday, January 18, 2009

I always strive to be more Individual, But What If I have already reached my Goal?

I just realized that I am always trying to be more independant from others. I always fear becoming like someone else or absent mindly copying someone else. But what if I already am me (and I have discovered my true self) its just that I fear being a clone of someone else so much that I still strive to be different.What if I never feel comfortable with who I am and I become just like someone else striving to become different. It is like I'm torturing myself in my mind. I don't know why I would share this with [mostly stranger] people on the internet but it was on my mind, and this is like my online journal.

You know how when you go to bed right before you fall asleep, when it is just you and your thoughts? Sometimes I just worry about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment