Followers

Saturday, January 17, 2009

If I could name myself as any character I would be....

I would have to be the eccentric girl from the book Stargirl . She was different and weird but when someone got to know her she was the nicest person on the world. She went around neighborhoods and dropped pennies and quarters around for other people to find in suprise . I'm not saying I'm as perfect and nice as her, but I do think people just think I'm weird until they get to know me, and then see that I'm a sweet person.

3 comments:

  1. thanx so much! i like your blog too!
    _handprint_

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!!
    I love Stargirl!!!
    Stargirl is my motto, my roll model.
    I wish I was Stargirl.
    She is so, free!!
    Did you read the sequel?
    It rocked too.

    Bya!
    Jillian
    btw, neat blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. there is a sequal?? I will look it up on google!!! and thx for the compliments guys!!!

    ReplyDelete