Followers

Sunday, January 25, 2009

I was Tagged!!!

1.I like jumping/falling on my bed or couches.
2. I give my self different names when I get bored of my real name
3. I give people nicknames if I want to make fun of them just to make sure they dont find out
4. I used to love butterflies but now I am scared of them
5. I have a phobia of becoming a red head
6. if i am in a very crowded place with lots of people I don't know then I get slightly claustrophobic
7. sometimes I am scared of the dark
8. sometimes I just want to be in the pitch black though
9. I can't swim
10. sometimes I actually talk to myself
11. I make up different ways to count
12. I make up worse case scenarios that get very ridiculous and would never happen
13. I am very weird and occasionally have laugh attacks where i actually roll on the floor laughing
14. when people whisper "cheerios in my ear it makes me laugh
15. i love little kid shows
16.I'm a really picky eater


16 Isn't actually my age , but my age is something for me to know and for you guys never to find out (sorry need to be careful for stalkers...)

3 comments:

  1. Sorry, I haven't really been a good blogger buddy!
    I meant to follow yours, but I never got around to it.....until now
    I got tagged by char too. I luv getting tagged, it's like getting followers, it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I know, that's weird.
    Okay, if u like getting tagged, also if you scroll down a few posts of mine, I know I didna say this, but ur tagged too!
    Later,
    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol
    it is true even that made me laugh, i think it some kind of joke thats stuck in my head since childhood that made cheerios funny but i forgot the actual joke...

    ReplyDelete