Followers

Sunday, January 18, 2009

I have Been Thinking

I have been thinking about how weird middle school is. By the middle of the second trimester everyone has secure friends (at least most of the time) and everyone has their own theories of survival. Everyone knows which teachers don't yell at them when they don't have homework. Everyone knows what cafeteria food is safe to eat. But If you take someone in middle school on their first day, they are uptight, and confused and have no idea what class they are going too. The weird thing is the people who stand out the most on the first day always seem to simmer down by the middle of the year. Sorry that this post is a bit weird it was just on my mind so I thought I would share the workings of my mind with all of you guys.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah,

    Thanks for following my blog!
    I saw the movie trailer before I read the book, so as I was reading the book I just saw Eward as Robert Patterison and Bella as Kristen Stewart etc etc.

    Anyway, thanks for the comment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi!
    thanks for following my blog, yours is really cool!
    I will stay tuned! :)

    ReplyDelete