Followers

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Empty Box , And My Quest to Fill It

Whenever I think about drawing and creativity, I always think of an empty box or an empty room or sometimes A blank piece of paper. I always feel like I have to draw more. To fill in that empty space. I usually use about 2 notebooks per 3 months unless if i am overly busy with school work. This deeply frustrates my mother when she complains on how many notebooks she has bought me over the past years.The thing about notebooks too , is that you draw in them or write in them and fill them up, and even if you look over them every once and a while you never really use them again. It is like there is an empty void in my mind. Like I will spend all my life dumping dirt into one hole in my creativity to fill it but the whole is never co0mpletely full.

No comments:

Post a Comment