Followers

Sunday, January 18, 2009

If I was the ruler of one small country ......

I'm not sure if I would be good at being a ruler of a small unknown country. I don't know why but I feel like somewhere in my head there is this one country that all my actions effect.Sometimes it's like I'm trying to not let down the people of my kingdom. I feel pressure to be nice and to do good in school. Like I'm trying to protect myself from me. Mabye these feelings of pressure are just my peers comments stored in my head in the shape of my own country persuading me to be perfect. To rule the country well. Even though I'm only a tiny person in this huge world I feel the pressure of the whole world on me. As if god is leaning over my shoulder expecting me to do something spactacular. But Yet I still don't believe in myself. I dont belive that I will actually stay vegetarian. One thought in my head of me joining sports and I covince myself I would be horrible at it and let everyone down. Mabye I should visit a pyschaitrist.

No comments:

Post a Comment